Well, everyone, the day has finally arrived!
THE RULE BOOK is now available and ready to hop onto your e-reader.
Warning. This book may contain the following:
- sexy CEOs with penchant for rule making
- heroines who have a knack for breaking rules
- a carnivorous elevator
- a cashmere-eating Great Dane
- awwwwwwwkward moments
- that’s what she said jokes
- Gilmore Girls references (#teamjess)
- a towel scene that would make your mama blush
- a heaping dose of swoons
Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don’t call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don’t stare at hot boss’s, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don’t get on the malicious first assistant’s bad side.
4. Don’t forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don’t break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
So what do you say? Ready to break all the rules? I mean, really, with a hot, tatted CEO with a chin like that, who wouldn’t be willing to break a few?
****There is also a special $50 Amazon Gift Card giveaway on my Facebook page Monday (5/9) morning! Get in on that before time runs out 🙂 *****